- 100% pure. Free from SLS, synthetic parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne prevention and control
- The active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, Terpinen-4-oL, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitization, due to lower para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils
- Sourced from and made in Australia
Apply sparingly on abrasions, pimples, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or add a couple of drops of Tea Tree Oil to a vegetable oil such as Almond or Rosehip Oil.
Not to be taken.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover applied area. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- Do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
FIRST AID: For advice, contact NZ Poisons Information Services 0800 764 766 (0800 POISON) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.