100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Winter ills & chills – Inhalation: Add 5mL to 500mL of hot water and inhale. Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief, in the bath or on pillow. Chest rub: Adults only – Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) to 10mL of vegetable oil and massage onto chest and back
- Muscular tension and stiffness – Direct application: Mix 5 drops (1/4mL) with 10mL vegetable oil, massage into affected areas
- Cleaning – For a sparkling clean finish and to remove odours on floors, kitchen and hard surfaces add 2 capfuls to water
- Stains, Grease and Tar – Remove by rubbing with oil moistened cloth
- Woollens and Work Clothes – Clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash
Do not take. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old.
FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.