Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over:
1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours when necessary.
Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg per tablet
Paracetamol 500mg per tablet
How It Works
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that reduces the swelling (blocked nose) and secretions (runny nose) in the nasal passages and sinuses allowing the passages behind the nose and above the eyes to clear.
Paracetamol is an analgesic that relieves sinus and headache pain.
- Do not use if you have taken paracetamol or for children under 12 years.
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any medication for your symptoms.
- If you have any concerns in regards to taking other medications, check with your healthcare professional.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.