- Use this product for 24 hour sinus relief.
- Product includes non-drowsy day tablets and night tablets for bedtime
Who can use this product
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 day tablets every 4-6 hours and 2 night tablets in the evening at bedtime as necessary. Maximum 6 day & 2 night tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not use if you have taken paracetamol, have taken anti-histamines, need to drive a car, need to operate machinery or for children under 12 years.
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any medication for your symptoms.
- If you have any concerns in regards to taking other medications, check with your healthcare professional.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant, are taking anti-depressants, have heart problems, are taking any other medicines to treat cough & cold.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
- Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Chlorpheniramine may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol. Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is suspected or taken, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.