Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day or as directed by a physician.
Replace cap after using.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.012%), boric acid, sodium borate, disodium edetate, glycerol, purified water and benzalkonium chloride as a preservative.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Prolonged use may be harmful. If irritation or redness persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- This product should not be used by individuals suffering from glaucoma or serious eye diseases.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacists if using other eye products. Remove contact lenses before using.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Store below 30°C.
- Discard contents 4 weeks after first opening the container.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal on bottle is broken or missing.