- Eye makeup remover
- Eyelid cleanser
- Rub the closed lid wipe pouch to develop lather, then open.
- Close eye, then sweep lid wipe gently across eyelid several times.
- Using a fresh wipe, repeat process on the other eye.
- Rinse both eyes with clean, warm water and pat dry.
Purified Water USP, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamido Propyl Amine Oxide, PEG-80 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol and Edetate Disodium.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply directly to the eye.
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Reduce frequency of use if irritation or excessive dryness occurs.
- Discontinue use and consult your eye healthcare professional if you experience excessive itching, redness, swelling or persistent irritation.
- Use only if packets are intact.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of the reach of young children