Each film coated tablet contains:
diclofenac potassium 12.5mg
Swallow whole with water, take with food.
Adults and children over 14 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours)
Always take as directed on the label/box.
DO NOT TAKE :
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are pregnant, unless under medical advice.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than a few days at a time, unless under medical advice.
- If you have asthma, unless under medical advice.
- With other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin, other anti-inflammatory medicines or other medicines you are taking regularly, unless under medical advice.