Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin which occurs naturally in few foods. It can also be naturally synthesized into the skin during exposure to sunlight.
Vitamin D is especially recommended:
– In autumn and winter because of reduced amounts of sunlight
– In summer months due widespread use of cosmetics with UV filters – reduces ability to synthesize vitamin D into the skin
– In cases of insufficient exposure to the sun, including for people permanently staying/working indoors
– For people with darker skin – due to high melanin in the skin
How does it work?
VITAMIN D LIPO-SACHETS® contain vitamin D encapsulated in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula. High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encapsulating and protecting the vitamin D from degradation by substances within the body’s digestive system. This allows the vitamin D to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
• Promotes calcium absorption – a diet deficient in calcium can lead to fragile bones in later life
• Supports healthy bone development
• Helps support immune system function
• Supports nervous system function
• Helps promote healthy muscle function
• Supports healthy foetal development
• Helps enhance general health and wellbeing
Active Ingredients: Each 5g sachet contains Cholecalciferol 25 micrograms equivalent to 1000IU vitamin D3.
Inactive ingredients: Water; glycerol; pectins; natural flavouring; ascorbic acid; phospholipids from soy lecithin.
NO added sugars (contains naturally occurring sugars), alcohol, gluten & GMO
NO artificial flavours, colours or thickeners
Suitable for vegetarians
Adults only: 1 sachet once daily.
Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water.
Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Not to be used in children under 12 years of age without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.