Clinicians Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg contains the omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA), gamma linolenic acid (GLA). EFA deficiency can affect all organs in the body and is especially important for the health of the skin, the bronchial and circulatory system, hormonal balance, immune system balance and joint health.
Evening Primrose Oil Benefits
- Evening primrose oil is a vegetable oil which is rich in the omega-6 essential fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
- With added Vitamin E to protect the GLA from oxidative damage
- Provides omega-6 essential fatty acids to support the body’s production
- Studies show omega-6 essential fatty acids assist the body with normal hormone regulation
Evening Primrose Oil Features
- Provides a quality source of Omega-6 fatty acids (GLA)
- Easy dose soft gel capsule
- Single high dose
- Can be taken alongside conventional medications
- Suitable for all ages, in pregnancy and during breastfeeding
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000||mg|
|Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA)||100||mg|
|Other fatty acids (including linolenic acid and oleic acid)||900||mg|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||1||mg|
Also contains: soybean oil
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules, 2 to 3 times daily. As a maintenance dose, take 1 capsule once or twice daily.