Clinicians Iron Boost provides a well absorbed, non constipating high dose form of iron with important co-factors to enhance iron absorption and utilization in the body. Iron is an important mineral with many functions in the body including the production of red blood cells. Iron deficiency is common in vegetarians, menstruating women, pregnancy, infants and the elderly.
Iron Boost Benefits
- Contains Carbonyl Iron which is 100% pure, high strength bioavailable iron to support healthy iron levels
- The Carbonyl Iron is far less toxic than other forms of iron such as soluble salts. The metalic taste is also minimal compared to other forms of iron making it palatable when it is necessary to open capsules for individuals who have difficulty swallowing supplements.
- Carbonyl iron is gentle on the gastrointestinal tract and unlike other forms of iron is associated with fewer side effects such as constipation.
- Contains iron with co-factors to increase iron absorption and function in the body
- Contains vitamin C, which has been shown to assist with Iron absorption
- Contains vitamin B12 and folic acid to enhance the action of iron in the body
Iron Boost Features
- Gentle on the stomach and non-constipating
- Low toxicity great for everyone especially children, pregnant women and during breastfeeding
- New vegetable gelatine hardshell capsule suitable for vegetarians
- Capsule delivery so contents can be easily opened and administered to children and those that have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Carbonyl Iron (elemental iron 24mg)||24||mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||50||mcg|
Also Contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults and Children over 4 years: 1 Capsule daily with food.
For younger children: mix capsule contents with orange juice.
Note: Iron levels should always be tested before commencing iron supplementation.