- Contains a PRE & PRO Biotic in one!
- Contains the probiotic Bacillus coagulans
- Contains the prebiotic EpiCor®
- Vege capsules
- No added dairy or gluten
- Can be stored at room temperature
- They work beneficially together for optimal gut flora balance. The prebiotic increases the effectiveness of the probiotic so a high CFU count is not necessary. Together reduces the gut pH level to prevent growth of pathogenic (‘bad’ disease carrying) organisms. Convenient to take
- Clinically researched as a probiotic for the management of digestive imbalances. Its naturally resistant coat provides protection from heat, moisture and gastric acid to get to where it is needed. Starts multiplying after surviving the acidic conditions of the stomach
- Clinically researched as a prebiotic to increase beneficial bacteria for gut immune health. Also clinically researched to strengthen the immune system and support mucosal defence. Magnifies effect of probiotic and helps ‘good’ bacteria to multiply and flourish
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for those with dairy or gluten intolerances
- No refrigeration required
(per vege capsule)
|Yeast dried fermentate EpiCor®||250mg|
|Bacillus coagulans*||1 billion CFU|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||5mg|
- Clinically researched unique IS2 Bacillus coagulans (Strain ATCC PTC-11748) – is a unique, spore germinating probiotic with a naturally resistant coat which provides resilience to different temperatures and pH levels and is able to survive conditions that many other probiotics cannot. Upon arrival in the duodenum it germinates and multiplies rapidly having reached the targeted area. Bacillus coagulans supports digestion and maintains a healthy gut environment vital to maintaining a healthy immune function.Probiotics have an essential role in maintaining a strong digestive and immune system, with 80% of the immune system residing in the digestive tract. Many factors such as diet, ageing, medication (especially antibiotics), illness, stress, pH, infection, and lifestyle can upset this balance. An imbalance can cause health problems some of which include digestive issues and a weak immune system.
- EpiCor® – is a clinically researched yeast dried fermentate that works as a prebiotic to increase good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract by helping the “friendly” bacteria including probiotics to thrive in the intestines, which also helps explain part of its mode of action as an immune system strengthener. EpiCor® significantly increases the levels of butyrate (a short chain fatty acid) that has been shown to be beneficial for gut immune health and increases the levels of beneficial bacteria including bifidobacteria and lactobacilli. The immune and prebiotic effects of EpiCor® are complementary and help to improve gut and immune health.
- Glutamine – is an essential amino acid that is the primary fuel used by the cells lining the small and large intestine. Glutamine protects the gut mucosa from damage whilst also promoting intestinal repair by tightening the openings in the gut lining preventing undigested food molecules and other toxins crossing the gut barrier and into the bloodstream (a condition known as leaky gut syndrome). Glutamine strengthens the gut barrier reducing inflammation and strengthening the immune system.
- Zinc – maintains the health of the intestinal wall, maintaining a healthy immune system and for the development and maturation of healthy immune cells. A deficiency rapidly diminishes immune function contributing to increased risk of infections.
Maintenance: 1 capsule daily with food.
Acute: 2 capsules (clinically researched* dose), once daily with food.
Cautions & Contraindications
SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.