Hi-Dose Vit C Benefits
- Clinicians Hi-Dose Vit C has been designed to support the body’s defenses against winter ills and chills
- A specialised research-based buffered formulation containing 2 forms of vitamin C, (sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid) that may support immune function during times of stress
- Studies indicate that frequent high dosing with vitamin C can significantly impact the recovery period following immune stress
- Vitamin C may be depleted from the body during immune, physical and emotional stress, so more needs to be consumed at these times
- Vitamin C is also required for hormone and neurotransmitter production
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin that helps to protect our cells from free radical damage
Hi-Dose Vit C Features
- Provides a high potency buffered vitamin C dosing to rapidly restore vitamin c levels when depletion occurs due to immune stress
- Contains sodium ascorbate a buffered form of Vitamin C which is most well tolerated and very well absorbed.
- The powder offers cost effective flexible dosing to meet individual needs
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
- It can be used alongside conventional medicine
- Can be taken daily for general health or high dose in times of immune stress
Each level 5ml teaspoonful contains:
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3||mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||700||mg|
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)||2850||mg|
(equiv. Sodium 372mg)
Also contains: natural flavourings and stevia.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dose:
1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily. Enhanced Dosage (for short term adult use only): Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours *Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance. Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily. After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.