Breastfeeding is one of the most challenging nutritional periods in a woman’s life. Your nutritional requirements change after the arrival of your baby, and meeting these increased needs can be hard to achieve through diet alone. With round the clock feeding and a new baby to take care of, we understand that mums don’t always have time to keep up with their dietary requirements.
Elevit Breastfeeding has been specially tailored to help meet these increased requirements in order to provide the nutritional support necessary for the healthy development of your baby during the breastfeeding period. It also supports the energy and vitality of breastfeeding mums.
The additional tailored nutritional support provided by Elevit Breastfeeding provides vitamins, minerals, and Omega 3, which are important to the development of your baby’s overall health during this period, especially brain, eyesight, and immunity. For women who are already using Elevit with Iodine continue use until birth. Elevit Breastfeeding is the next stage to help support breastfeeding mums’ nutritional needs as they enter into their new mum role.
Key ingredients of Elevit Breastfeeding
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health
- Omega-3 (DHA): Supports healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Supports baby’s brain development
- B-Group Vitamins & Iron: Supports your energy requirements
- Calcium: Supports development of baby’s bones and teeth
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports baby’s immune system
Why do women choose Elevit Breastfeeding to meet increased nutritional requirements?
- Elevit Breastfeeding is from the makers of Elevit, New Zealand’s No. 1 pregnancy multivitamin1
- Specially tailored to meet the increased nutritional needs of breastfeeding mums
- Includes ingredients such as lutein, betacarotene and omega-3 for your baby’s development
- Boosts energy levels for mum
- Supports baby’s healthy development
- Assists new mums in giving baby a healthy start in life
Elevit Breastfeeding is a once-daily capsule. After your baby is born, you can switch from Elevit with Iodine tablets for pregnancy to Elevit Breastfeeding to support your new nutritional needs.
Always be sure to read the label and use only as directed. Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet.